Chicken in sauce with mushrooms and bacon Recipe
Today for dinner I cooked a delicious dish. Firstly, it is very tasty, and secondly, quickly and easily to prepare. I hasten to share the recipe with you.
Serve with a garnish of your choice. I served with buckwheat. And of course, a glass of good wine)
- chicken thighs
- chicken drumsticks
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- olive oil
- canned mushrooms
- thyme or rosemary
- chicken broth or vegetable
- Chicken thighs and drumsticks wash, dry with paper towels, salt and pepper.
- In a heavy skillet, warm the olive oil and fry the chicken on all sides until golden brown.
- Cut mushrooms.
- Cut bacon strips into lardons.
- Peel and chop Onion.
- Peel and crush Garlic with the flat side of a knife and chop finely.
- Fried chicken put in another deep pan.
- Use the remaining oil you have used to fry chicken for frying bacon, onion and mushrooms. Add salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms, thyme or rosemary, chicken broth, mix and cook until 1/3 of the liquid has evaporated. When the sauce is almost ready, add garlic.
- Pour sauce over chicken and cover (if there is not enough liquid, add some more hot broth) and leave on the stove top for 15-20 minutes, then remove the lid and cook for another 5 minutes.