Coconut chicken nuggets Recipe
These are the most delicious nuggets I’ve ever tasted. Marinated pieces of meat become so tender and juicy.
It’s just the perfect meal for a party or for watching a movie with a loved one.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 200 grams shredded coconut
- 100 grams Wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 50 ml Soy sauce
- 30 ml Sunflower oil + additional oil
- Juice and peel of 1st a lemon
- 500 grams Whole peeled tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic, peel
- Peel of 1st a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Cut chicken breast into small strips.
- Mix the marinade: soy sauce, sunflower oil, juice and peel of 1st a lemon.
- Put the chicken strips in the marinade and put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade. Prepare the ingredients for the coating: eggs whip with water in one bowl, pour wheat flour into another, put shredded coconut into the third one.
- Dip each slice of chicken in flour, then in the egg and at the end, carefully dip in shredded coconut.
- Heat the frying pan well with sunflower oil and lay out chicken strips. Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side. Nuggets should be browned well.
- Do not lay out many strips at once in a frying pan. Otherwise nuggets will not crunch. Roast in parts. Spread on a plate covered with a paper towel to remove excessive oil.
- While the nuggets are frying, prepare the sauce: put whole tomatoes in tomato juice in blender, add garlic, peel of 1 lemon, sugar and salt. And grind to homogeneity.
Try this recipe. You won’t regret!!!