How to make a fruit cocktail according to Martha Huber’s recipe from Desperate Housewives?
Do you like series Desperate Housewives? I remember when it was on TV, how I worried for the heroes, I was waiting for the next episode. And now – I like to watch the episodes.
About a year ago my husband brought me a “The Desperate Housewives Cookbook”.
Sometimes I cook something from this cookbook and today I want to share with you a recipe of Martha Huber.
She did not have a good reputation. She likes to poke her nose constantly into other people’s affairs, she did not return other people’s things, she blackmailed and this is only a small part of her “not nice” actions. However, no one heard about her cooking. But it turns out that her favorite drink was a fruit cocktail with strawberries.
Let’s cook it together)
- Frozen strawberries
- Strawberries need to be defrosted (I have also rubbed them through a sieve so that no pieces of berries come in the drinking straw)
- Squeeze the juice from oranges.
- Mix the strawberries, yogurt and orange juice in the blender.
- If desired, add sugar to taste.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Do you have a favorite cocktail?